Tuesday, February 20, 2018



OUR  DEAR  BROTHERS  AT  FIRST  PEACE  UPON  YOU  AFTER THAT  I  WANT  TO  TELL  YOU  THAT   WE  NEED  YOUR HELP  ((  HELP  THE PATIENT  IN  YEMEN  )) ,  SO THAT  I REQUEST  FROM  YOU TO SHARE  WITH   OUR    CAMPAING  AND   MAKE  PARTICIPATION  IN  THE FUNDRAISING  CAMPAIGN   VIA  THIS  SITE https://www.crowdrise.com/  AND THIS IS MY CAMPAIGN LINK : https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/help-the-patients-in-yemen
-  FOR  ADDITIONAL   INFORMATION ,  OPEN  THIS  BLOG  :-
                                                https://helpthepatientinyemen.blog.spotcom/
For more information, open the following pages, which contain WHO reports on health conditions in Yemen:-
World Food Organization reports on food and famine problems in Yemen
Reports of the UN Humanitarian Coordinator on the problems of Yemen
                                             https://reliefweb.int/organization/un-hc-yemen
This is the report by journalist Martin Smith about the problems of Yemen Watch it in the video :-
Although  the journalist  visited the capital Sana'a and the northern regions only, which are under the control of the militias of al-Houti.
And I am resident  in the temporary capital of Aden which under the control of the legitimate government, it seems clear that the problems Suffers  by people in Yemen are almost similar.





                                     









No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR   DEAR   BROTHERS   AT   FIRST   PEACE   UPON   YOU   AFTER THAT   I   WANT   TO   TELL   YOU   THAT    WE   NEED   YOUR HELP   (( ...